Friday, August 14, 2009

Ball Eve

Christmas Eve!

New Year's Eve!

Ball Eve!


I've been a but umm and arr-ing over what I think of the ball, cause of the insanely pricey aspects of it but I think, at the end of the day, it's going to be a really fun night! Saturday night with all of my besties (well, most :() is going to be fun as. The no-afterball aspect is a bit of a sad event, well... A LOT of a sad event, to be perfectly honest. Which it turns out I am. I still haven't got my hell-forsaken tie though! Need to get a purple one that matches Sarah Q's dress, but then at the end of the day... she's probably gonna ditch me for Liam and Alex ANYWAY so... doesn't matter too much. Still, purple's a to die for colour so can't complain. I need to go drink a LOT of water tonight to eliminate break-outs, and tan my God damn face so I don't look like I've been locked underground for a year.

(which I basically have been, except the ground has been Garin classrooms)

(I.C.T. class in particular, which is like Mr Dewhurt's dungeon)


Anyway, the ball's going to be quite good. Time's like this I HATE myelf for leaving getting my license so late, cause I really need a damn ride from the ball to Stoke at like midnight, and then a road home at like 2-3am, which I don't quite think will be happening. If I was a bit more rebellious, which I'm not, then I'd steal my Mum's car and drive there with my learners. But as lovely and without-consequence AS that plan is... I may reconsider.


Anyway I guess I will write a day schedule beginning tonight, which I will probably forget to follow, but guidelines all the same. Don't judge me by my quiet life, I'm not your typical kinda guy. I'm sure that'd be fair to say without claiming to be "unique and individual", the sad facts are... I pretty much am. ;) But not really.) Omg Rianna and Oscar are SOOOOO annoying! Today they were accusing me (in some way or another) of being attention-seeking and a spotlight hogger! I hate them! (Well not REALLY... but you get my drift.) Anyway...


Today aka. 14/08/09 (currently 7.53pm)

• 9pm - Invade the Lounge and watch O.C. with cup of tea.

• 9.30pm - Scrub face, apply face-mask.

• 9.45pm - Wash mask off before it clogs and skin breaks the fuck out.

• 9.50pm - Apply 3 Step Skincare set. Apply tan.

• 10.30pm - Second layer of tan.

• 11-11.30pm - Scrub fangs, eff off to bed.


Tomorrow aka. 15/08/09

• 10am - Get up (at latest)

• 10.30am - Go for a run.

• 11pm - Shower, check tan. If blotchy and streaky (aka. what's likely) scrub off. HARD.

• 12pm - Get to town and buy tie!

• 1pm - Be lazy, maybe do some homework (not likely)

• 4pm - BLOG!

• 4.15pm - Get ready

• 5pm - To Bec's Preball!


And then all the excitement shall carry on from there. Not too sure of any times for anything, I'll just follow people around. Anyway, I'm beginning to consider not posting this blog cause the level of embarrassment it is likely to bring me (aka. A LOT) is a contributing factor. Good Lord, I sound like Mr Dewhurst. Why is he in this blog TWICE? LORD. Anyway, now that I've said everything I need* to say, I think I'm quite done here. So thank you to my lovely readers (and I KNOW who you are ;)) and I'll see most of you at the ball! As for the randoms I don't like that stalk my page... GTFO. :)

(*feel the pointless want)

0 Comments: