Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sore Loser (Continued) x2 [Standard]

Can't get over the fact I got no school positions. There's literally nothing on the horizon at Garin, and it well and truly does piss me off to a large extent.

Anyway, little much has happened in the last few days - nothing blog worthy anyway, dropped Statistics and picked up Economics at school, hope I made the right choice. It seems ok so far, not sure if it'll help me in future, but I doubt Statistics would have either - so doesn't matter really.

So... nothing much to report on, and what I do have I don't think I should be writing for the world to hear, especially when it's not even about me. Just my (out of school) friend's dramas.

New guy at work today, so stood around helping him - didn't have to do much which was good, but very quiet so nothing to do anyway. Boring! Think I'll go hang with some friends this evening, salvage SOMETHING out of my weekend, Hopefully will go see "Avatar" tomorrow with my friend Ashleigh, we both still haven't seen it - and the way the world rants and raves about it, it must be good.

0 Comments: