Currently my life is 100% dedicated to school work and 98% of everything else needs to F itself. 1% of that is exercise and going to the gym, and the other 1% being a mix of begging Natalie and Ashleigh for their "celebrity slim" supplements and tanning/shaving.
My first exam is on the 18th November which is ridiculously close so even this blog post is proving to be a continued waste of time. Time to get to work on my history project and my media, which are like huge 6 weeks projects that I'm trying to do TWO of in like, a day. And by a day, I mean "an afternoon". I'll be lucky to get one out of the way. Very lucky.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
My Life's (Current) Schedule
Posted by creation of the nation at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment