Sunday, February 24, 2008

Keeping it Academic

Salamu aleykum

Seems finally I decided to come back and write some of my thoughts concerning various issues within my interests that tend to an academic appeal. I have been “academically rusty” so to speak,, since I graduated but I started grad school in Political Science and hopefully to transfer some time soon InshaAllah on a PHD program, I have been wearing off this rust and seems like am warmed up and fresh with interest for social Sciences.

I deleted my previous blog which at various points made me mostly known around Kuwaiti and American Muslim Blog “communities”, I have pretty much changed my views regarding various issues that I have talked about in the past, You can also say “matured” with regards to attitudes to certain issues as I have always been doing so. Moreover with a better command of euphemism that I preferred to avoid especially with ideologically sound confrontations. Yet my Basic Islamic convictions have remained the same praise be to Allah.

I am pretty much “over” with the previous blog and hopefully inshaAllah will not sway from the original intent of this one, Although obviously there are lost digital memories that I cherish on the previous blog, from genuine political essays to poems and Islamic articles and literature, to some of my bodybuilding posts, to some of the nonsense I use to babble about.

Hopefully I will be writing posts that will be of use to my Graduate studies and perhaps enjoy some good online discussions with people who share similar interests in social sciences and the general progress of our Ummah and various fragmented Muslim societies over the world.

Salam.

Mass, aka previous Al-HanbalI, aka previously Q8ibloger.

0 Comments: