ahhh
after so many years of chilling and hanging out. One of my closest friends back in the day,, (still close) asked me yesterday to send him some Hadith in English as well as some "relevant" verses from the Quran.
He is one of few non-muslims I always made duaa for to become muslim, inshaAllah he will be soon.. and I also ask you to make duaa for him. I dont think it will stop there coz he isnt the only one I know of since my schools days who has a major interest in Islam but I suppose it will stir things up with the others inshaAllah.
choose for me 10 verses from the Quran that really touch your heart.. and inshaAllah i ll send them to him..
Id also appreciate good websites..
salam.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
On the Verge of becoming Alive
Posted by creation of the nation at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment