Yup I had another dream, and I was having a political debate !
and i was taking about democracy and Shariah,, and about cultural idenitiy.
and I was talking to the Son of the Pharoah, not pharoah him self... in the past i ve had a dream where i talked to his wife.where i was very assertive. and as i mentioned before i beat him up in another dream back in 11th grade.. or was it 12th ? before I even had any idea about politics, Islam etc
whats cool,, is i woke after the dream remembering exactly what i said in the debate !
Im either seriously crazy..
Or am either going to do something insane
OR maybe something mind blowing Great.
---------------------
been taking a break from news.. seems much more relaxing!
am going to start reading about steroids soon.. do as much reading as I can..
enough baby play.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
More Dream
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment