Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Back

Oh Boy.
Yes finally, although I thought I might not come back at all, my friend AA urged me to write something "even if once a month"( he promised to open up his own soon inshaAllah. Am grateful to all the folks who stayed in touch here and there by email.

The semester I just finished was the toughest one I ever had. Insane, but may have been the most useful I ever had too, I have slightly modified my world view curbing down a bit on my postmodern tendencies. Masters is a big jump from undergrad, am glad i just cut off the blogging, there was hardly any time. If I wasn’t reading, I was writing something, and if I wasn’t writing nor reading I was doing research, in a 14 week semester I had 11 papers to write. If i wasn’t doing any of those i was in the gym, although the last month and a half was hardly in the gym and I lost a lot of weight, only to pack it on it 2 weeks, still working on it.

For me Eid was at home, writing papers. I didn't leave the house nor visit my relatives amid all the assignments I had to do.

I have a lot of new developed ideas, I no longer think small, I think grand, perhaps I ll share some of it with you folks.

there are also plenty of major developments in world politics, that will change how "things" are run.

peace for now.

0 Comments: