ee na3am ehm..
Thine Hath been tagged by Sara whom inshaAllah one day very soon will start, not insane but moderate pumping of iron.
Favorite Colour; Blue it use to be purple but not anymore
Favorite Perfume (guys); isnt it called cologne ?I like dehn 3ood from the sheikhly stuff and Dark Blue by Hugo boss
Favorite Perfume (girls); Got no clue I dont know
favorite pj brand; ??
favorite Clothing wear brand; dont have a favorite one too. and I hate shopping! been buying a lot of reebok for casual stuff since its not American and I stopped buying american stuff for the most part
favorite Person in the entire world!; untill I find a wife its going to be me.
Favorite Country; Kuwait!!!!!!
favorite car; dont like cars but the Honda CBR is toight
Sport; Bodybuilding!!!!
Sports man; I hate naming one persom. perhaps Phil Heath
Favorite spot in America; where is deh best Hawt Dawgs?
Animal; mumkin Tigers is what pops in my head
Movie; naruto the movie 1
singer; Ahmad Bukhatir
Day in the week; Friday!
time in the day; no specific time maybe a few minutes before sun rise.
Holiday season; Winter break, long enough but not too long and chilly.
number: huh ?
food; huge double cheese burgers
cartoon: NARUTO!
ice cream flavor; cookies and cream or mixed berries
favorite chocolate; twirl
favorite blogger; too tough to answer
favorite name; there are a bunch I like
favorite hobby; Pumping Iron
fruit: Mango or figs ??
room in the house: my room!
Book: Orientalism by Edward Said.
momment: when am in Luv and when am having an extreeem skin stretching muscle blowing pump. cant decide which.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Update
Emma and Ninnevah You have been tagged!
and I add
whats your favorite dessert ?
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Tag Time
Posted by creation of the nation at 3:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment