Thursday, March 5, 2009

[Obsession of the Week] Jodie Marsh

So I forgot to do an OOTW last week, whatever! So this week's is especially perfect; the fabulous, sexy and HIGH-larious UK ex-glamour model Jordan Jodie Marsh! Could she be any more perfect? She had a book called 'Keeping it Real' (which Nick bought!) which was amazing and just highlighted how truly amazing she really is! I mean, look at her?! Die for that! To say the most. She does the most hilarious things too! She did a MTV reality show a few years ago called 'Totally Jodie Marsh: Who Will Take Her Up The Aisle?' which was actually a dream! She had to find someone to marry in a few months, and the picture displayed on the right was a promotional thing she did and she was actually standing in the middle of the street with that get-up! Would you love it? I know I would! Anyway that marriage shockingly didn't work out, especially as it was Jordan's ex Matt Peacock. Not the best choice! He was a dick on the show too, making poor Jodie all upset. ;-; What a byastard!

These days Jodie looks so good though, she's platinum blonde, has her eyebrows waxed and tattooed on (they look excellent! I want it done. Lol!) Her teeth are veeners (or however it's spelt) which means they got grinded down to like, nothing and then had perfectly white and straight teeth put in. She is so committed to beauty, she's a total thinspiration. Love her!
Enjoy these inspiring Jodie quote:
“Showing your thong is a bit old now. I'd rather have big knickers showing over the top of my jeans.”

and one more for fun (and cause I LOVE her):

“With this budget, we're not going to have enough for cigarettes or alcohol.”

0 Comments: