I really should be learning my lines from Drama, I'm playing 'Hecate', the lead witch from an excerpt from Shakespeare's "MacBeth", talk about difficult! I only know like a third of it so far, and I need to know it by tomorrow. We'll see about that! Right now it's not looking too positive.
I'm so annoyed cause it's POURING with rain and I need to go for a run tonight or I'll be obese forever! It's already looking that way but I'd love to counter-act it whenever I can, and by whenever, I mean now.
How about another lovely diet-related quote? Well here's a good one, for when you NEED a binge. "Chew the food but don't swallow it. Spit it in the bin. " Such a good idea, why I don't do it I'll never know. Hmm, anyway not much happening with me as of today. Might try and focus a bit more on school, I've got work on Saturday's but don't really need to think too much about that. There's not much I can do, I might keep an eye out if there are any after school jobs. That'd be good. Anyway, I'm gonna go over some of those Drama lines (as much as I don't want to).
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Should be learning my Lines...
Posted by creation of the nation at 11:12 AM
Labels: diet, garin college, my day, quote, weight loss regime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment