Yay, something good actually on the horizon! After tomorrow, the Easter holidays begin! Two weeks of downtime, although I am a bit worried about work this Saturday; surely work won't fail to deliver on some Easter Sale and that'll make everything soooooooo busy; oh well, least time will go quick. It's a pretty good job I must admit, I quite enjoy it; wouldn't mind hunting for another after-school job. $80 a week is not enough, NEED(!!) a complete wardrobe re-stock.
Anyway; ramble ramble, gawd, so many views and unique visitors to this blog. I don't even want to know whose been reading this embarrasanté I call a blog, it's so free-ing to write a big moan and bitch about everything, I need an utterly private blog to really get some bithing over and done with. But that's what friends on MSN and texting are for, right? ;-)
Dunno what subjects I have tomorrow, but if any teachers actually dare to assume I will be doing anything more then 0% work... they're sadly mistaken. Oh, guess I should say my day. Three doubles, Maths, Drama, English. Maths test, Drama assessment, English 4 minute speech on 'conformity'; need I say more? At least I passed everything, well not Drama; I did shocking and I forgot my lines and it really just is an effing awful performance. We're (aka. Camila, Jacob, Jordan and I) are playing witches, me the lead with the most lines of course. Is my life joking? A witch? Well better me then Jack Best, who has to play a witch too. Funniest thing I saw all day.
After school I caught up with Nick, Dani and all of their Nayland / Girls College friends.
Umm, yeah; bought a $20 belt with money Mum gave me to buy shoes. Fuck I'm "off the rails".
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
One more day of misery!
Posted by creation of the nation at 4:51 PM
Labels: daniela bastian, garin college, holidays, my day, nick higgins, vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment