Yup Yup Yup aint nuthin butta peanutt
alhamdullelah just had 3eggs 7 egg whites about a 150 grams of Arabic sausage! and brown lebanse bread, I got all greecy about it, I poured the fat from the sausage over the eggs lol!
my training routine been messed up should adjust again inshaAllah the coming week!, did biceps and triceps. worked on a paper now I know what i ll write duh.
still have an awful amount of writing to do.. wa Allah al musta3an.
inshaAllah should be getting Nitro Tech protein in a few days!
might be going to North Coast (sa7el) in a few weeks, or should I train more?!
its a good time to catch the place before it gets all nasty with haram! push ups on the beach sounds like fun :P now that I think about it I would need to pack some megga Tunas! which am sick of already.
other than that its all good alhamdullelah
and I need to get my writing Chi flowing and pump my thoughts out to make the papers happen be3awn Ellah!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Baade Beeildin
Posted by creation of the nation at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment