Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's official! I am the worst blogger!

OMG I haven't blogged for an entire week, haven't blogged properly for two weeks! Am I joking? Well let's get down to business. I guess nothing much has happened in the last two weeks, well stuff has but nothing nosey old you needs to know about. Lol!

Well LAST Friday (ie. a week + ago) I went to Ashleigh's birthday dinner along with... Rianna, Brandon, Oscar, Emily, Nardine, Alice, Becca and... Lydia. I ate soo much it was crazy! My life is one GIANT diet failure! Lol! Anyway, it was a good night. Fcuking freezing outside though I remember, could have died. I'm hating winter! I NEED new winter clothes cause all my clothes are too big and ugly to even wear around home. Anyway, we'll skip a week to the Friday just past. Nothing much happened last week I don't think, it was just school and stressing about homework etc. Which reminds me of just how much Drama homework I have to do this evening... Actually kill (aka. save) me.

So Friday (that's just been) I went to town after school because Chloe Barrington (a childhood friend I NEVER get to see cause she lives in Christchurch) was up and I caught up with her for an hour or two! Was great to see her, then as I was doing that Brandon and Juni made plans with me to go see the new 'Wolverine' movie (and me being a diehard X-Men fan was like "YESS!!!"). I loved the movie, wasn't as good as X-Men 3 but still, it was awesome. LOVE X-Men!!! Anyway, so once I was done with Chloe (that sounds bad, lol. She had to be home by 6pm anyway) I went home (walking VERY fast) and got changed, scoffed dinner (some salmon quiche thing) and then got a ride back into town to meet Brandon at 6.30pm.

So the movie was good, but a bit rushed, and Stryker had a different actor which I wasn't overly impressed with; but guess I can't expect everything. Anyway then we wandered to McD's (of course. Lol!) and came across Rianna and Nardine which was pretty hott. So after that I went home and went to bed at a pretty reasonable time. Had work on Saturday, was a pretty good steady day. I didn't mind it much, there was a sale so it didn't finish til 6pm (unlike the usual 5pm) but that's ok, working Thursday 5-9pm anyway. Late night Thursday's when there's a sale, which is all good. Oh yeah I got a ride home from a friend which was good.

So then I went home and watched tv, MSN'd and played on the computer (well played = bebo, so not really)

I'm a boring sap and I need to blog more. Promise I will!

0 Comments: