Sunday, June 28, 2009

Haaaiiii

Can't think of a good title, but that's rather fitting I would think. Hott! Anyway, work yesterday was ok, then afterwards went and saw 'The Proposal' (Tranformers was full! Bastards!) with Brandon and Josef, was pretty major.

Then today I got up at the crack of dawn to go to the airport to see Camila off (international student heading back to Colombia, her home) which was sad. Pretty good turn out for her, there was Debbie, Charlotte, Lea, Natalie, Bec, Alice, Robert and I along with her host family and some people I didn't know. And we all watched the plane take off, and it was sad!

Afterwards went for a walk with Rob around the airport (was a bit nippy!) and then returned home to do homework. Was being pretty lazy and didn't do a hell of a lot so will return to do more soon. Yay... Not, lol. Mrs Tait better learn to love it. Anyway, sick of this cold room. Gonna go read over Camila's HIGHlarious scripts. Byee!

0 Comments: