Sunday, July 5, 2009

Golly Gosh

Golly Gosh, a lot can change in the space of a week. From Wednesday to now (aka. VERY early on Monday morning, first week of the two week second-term holidays) my mood has obviously lifted. The makeunder (not over!) this blog received was done out of being in a very foul mood and losing hope in everything.

But now... I realise there is hope, and for that I thank the Lord! I feel like becoming a little religious, I know you can't really be a 'little religious', for you cannot be truly religious at all without commitment. I'm working on it, need to understand myself before I can understand religion. Belivers tell me it is the best thing in their life, and if that's true, I don't want to miss out on something! It's easy to sit there judging believers, thinking they've got false hope and should face reality and get real, which is easier then allowing yourself to completely believe in Heaven, God and doing your best to be a good person! So... I'mma give it a try, not yet, as there's much to do beforehand...

I'mma go to bed soon, I have confessions to make in only a few days! CONFESSIONS ON A DANCE FLOOR! Haha, well not quite. But maybe? ;)

P.S. I give up tagging. Unless I want to. (aka. not today)

0 Comments: