Monday, July 13, 2009

NO LIFE RUTT!

I have good news, I thought I was in another life rutt... but turns out... I was just depressed from work! In a great mood today, loves it! :D This blog was, once again, written for my bebo but here it is for this blog too.

"I'm your biggest fan.
I'll follow you until you love me.
Papa, paparazzi.
Baby you'll be famous,
chase you down until you love me.
Papa, paparazzi."
- Paparazzi, Lady GaGa

Had a great day! Woke up in an empty house which was a bit different, but I had the heatpump set so the house was nice and warm when I got up. Didn't actually get out of bed til like 10am, and then I watched Room Raiders (haha, the hot chick got the ugly short guy.) and then got ready and went to town! Ashleigh, Becca, Rob and I wondered around for a bit. Got some cool things today! Becca had to go pretty early though, which was sad.

And OMG LOL! We went to Number one shoe warehouse and found these cool shoes, but as anyone who knows me, knows I have HUGE feet! And the shoes I liked made them look twice as long. Looked like I was wearing canoes! Not the best look, and omg Rob tried on some interesting shoes as well. Haha, Rob loves being blogged about. ;-] Blogs are fucking hott, least I have the sense not to blatantly write about someone for the PUBLIC TO SEE! And when I do, I don't care, maybe that was the case. Whorey anyway.

Rob left with his get-fat milkshake (a drink I might try and avoid ) and Ashleigh and I wandered around the warehouse, and then went to McDonalds and got Iced Chocolates, and then... oh yeah we went to Whirled and she bought some Indian bracelets. She's so ethnic and culturally aware. And yeah, then she went, and I walked home.

THE END.

0 Comments: