Well it's been an interesting two days...
Well not really, that'll just get you reading. Can't even remember what I did yesterday. Oh wait! How could I forget, I went to the premeire of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was pretty major, like, long and drawn out, but I guess it's just keeping true to the book. I must say J.K. Rowling started out the Harry Potter series and obviously had a good plan of what was going to happen at the finale, but I was never overly pleased with the ending of Harry Potter. I think it left everyone a little too satisfied with a happy ending, I think an unhappy ending may have been more appropriate or at least a little more of a twist.
I don't know, guess I couldn't do better so I'll just shut up. Anyway this movie and the last movie have both, by themselves not seemed very good as stand-alone movies. Half-Blood Prince and Order of the Phoenix both feel to me like movies that were made purely because they HAD to be made. Harry and Ron looked atrocious too, hair-stylist urgently needed! Least Emma Watson looked hott as always.
Anyway so before I saw the film me and... find I'll list the people. Alice and I kinda organised this, but mostly here, well... really all her. :L I just suggested where we meet, lawl. Ashleigh, Robert, Emily and I were the only people that brought picnic food to what was supposed to be a picnic. And Emily and Robert were the only people who really brought picnic food aka. Emily brought grapes and Rob brought home-made afghans. Which were good! I brought little juice boxes and Ashleigh brought fucking chips. Which are the most boring idea EVER! And I had to tell people not to bring chips. :L
Anyway Amy, Gemma, Tom, Lucy and Carmen (I think) strolled along like half an hour late as has been eating subway and contributed in no way to the picnic! So fair to say I wasn't impressed. *grumble grumble* Wasn't exactly the picnic I had in mind, but I guess I'll get over it. Maybe, oh yeah I went and got my Learners License too! Haha, I'm so pro! Nearly 17 and just got my learners, gawd. Whatever, driving freaks me the fuck out and I can literally barely even drive, so... yeah. (I honestly have nightmares I'm like stuck in 5pm traffic trying to drive myself in a manual. Would be SOOOO embarrassing and scary!!)
Anyway today I (much to Brandon's offence) I met up with Dani and had lunch with her and her friend Naomi which was nice. We bought little bubble blower BS things which we blew in town, such fun! Haha. Apart from me eating the world and then spending like two hours on the library computers, it was a pretty good day! Good to be 'mates' again, haha.
CHEERS!! <33
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Shall we settle to record the day's events?
Posted by creation of the nation at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment