What? Only Day 2? Feels like day a million, to say the most. I have to admit today was a much better day then yesterday, I complain about everything 24/7 but deep down I'm usually not minding what I'm doing too much. I mean can't be living it up all the time!
I'm getting quite excited about my birthday in a not-really kinda way. Top secret plans but it's gonna be mint (and no, there won't be a wild raving party. Would be if there could be though!!!), everyone's gonna love it. July 31st Baby! Haha. 17, woop woop! (who says that?)
Whatever, it's not like I was going for the 'really-mature-and-cool' look by blogging like an obsessed byatch anyway. I mean, byatch? Seriously, whatever, I'd have more friends if I was cooler but oh well! Got some good ones already. And all of those that I am not friends with, you know why you're not. So fuck you. >:(
:O I have so much homework to do! Best get onto it sooner then later, I'mma start up my exercise and diet regime tomorrow hopefully, I will be fit as fuck by summer. My goal! My old goal used to be like 'zomg i wanna be 60kg' but now I realize... twig males are not ideal, gimme some muscle! I neeed abs, jelly bellies are only cute when... wait they were called smelly bellies. God they smelt good and were so cute, ya know, the wee teddy things that smelt like a dream? Loved them. Anyway this blog has officially turned to crap, and I have just started going on about being fat. Lmao, story of my life! I KNOW I'm not 'fat', but this body needs some serious toning. Someone join the gym with me! Would be hott. Bye!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Term 3, Day 2
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment