I think it's fair to say I haven't really been much of a blogger for a while, and that's mainly cause it can make me seem so attention seeking! Lots of people have informed me so charmingly that I may be be an attention seeker which is QUITE rude and nonfactual if you ask me. Anyway, the sad (ie. happy) facts are that I'm not, I just find blogging a healthy and fulfilling part way to empty the contents of my life out of my head and onto somewhere tangible (ie. a blog) and the moment where it may (but hopefully may not be) considered 'attention seeking' where I post it onto the Internet for the world to see. Well, you try handwriting this or leaving is saved on your computer for your parents to come across one day. As charming as the thought of that is, I think I'll pass.
Lots of people blog these days, I do like to think I was ahead of the trends (wouldn't be a first ;D) by beginning a blog over a year ago. Thankfully I am not big-headed (well... maybe literally) so I won't hold it against you, but you know who you are. Anyway apart from rambling A LOT about nothing, I do actually have lots to discuss! Unfortunately for you, I refuse to write it in public view (ie. here) so you'll have to prod and poke elsewhere to see what you can get out of me. (oo-er) OMG! I keep writing things from those damn 'Georgia Nicolson' (or whatever they are) books. Pretty sure they're like, for 13 year old girls, not 17 year old 'men' (aka. myself) but I guess it doesn't matter. I'm sure I'm an exception anyway. So you can just shh since I stated the obvious and therefore took the power away from you managing to say something I haven't already mentioned. I don't know why I constantly write this as if people read it, guess I'll post it on my Bebo also as my old blog is probably like a year around and makes me look stupid.
Holy bitch! I literally have to do a YEAR of study tomorrow (decided I deserve the evening off, well actually I decided I deserve a life off. Realistically a just tonight may be a little bit in order) which, btw, I am not looking forward to. Oh My God I'm annoyed that like, everyone I work with (ie. 3 people) are going clubbing tonight! And because I am only 17 (as if one year makes a difference) I cannot! I HATEE the New Zealand law! According to Anne, Denmark people can get into discos (maybe she means clubs...?) and buy drinks at 16! Guess the sad population of NZ drinks and clubs underage anyway, so little changes I guess. Still, I'm not the rebellious type really so it'd be nice to do things while trying to follow the rules.
I can't believe the Mock Exams are in like... a week! Crap I just realised I have a Maths test on Monday too, is my life joking? Thank God Miss Middleton (ie. the soon-to-be Mrs Shead) made us a big study pack for History! I NEED to re-read all of the texts books, basically need to re-learn the complete Origins of both World Wars AND the complete story/events of Vietnam, which btw I'm pretty sure we haven't even finished learning! I mean seriously, keeping up with school is too much for me to handle. It'd be so tempting to drop out, but if I can make it through and pass... I'll be uber proud of myself, and I've seen dimmer people (often) that have gotten through so I'm sure I can pull through. Just need to stop wasting time (aka. doing this) and study and I'll be suh-weet!
Life is pretty good right now, considering how HELLish it has been known to been. I'm pretty sure even my parents plan on going out to some bar or something (embarrassing!) which will give me a chance to get myself sorted for another gruelling week. Some effeminate procedures may be in order, and by 'may', I mean 'will'. Anyway, I had better head back to my life - aka. knowing ALL my friends are out and about having the time of my life while I sit at home watching re-runs of the 'O.C.') I guess I have some things to think about, some options to weigh and some positive matters to rest in my head so tbh, I shouldn't complain. Guess everyone goes through the same things I do, I just haven't heard them talk/think about it. Does everyone think about things a LOT? Or is it just a few, cause I sware I'm like a weird freak and everyone is considerably normal. That probably is the case, knowing me; just my luck. Have a good one everyone.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Blogging Addiction has Died
Posted by creation of the nation at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment