Man I haven't been on here for over a week! Super slack of me! Thing is I've ben writing on my Bebo Blog lately, but I guess this blog is worthy, after all... it is my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BLOGGING!
So congratulations to 'Look Whose Talking', my first ever and longest-running blog! It's currently had three names, 'Being Joey', 'Joey-Nation' and now of course, 'Look Whose Talking'!
Well it's certainly been, well, quite a year thinking about it. Looking back over old blogs, I feel like I've matured a lot! Like I used to be obsessed with my skin/weight/looks etc. but honestly, although I'm not the most happy-about-myself person ever... I am pretty content! The thing is, even though I whined and moaned, I did do something about it! And it did help to talk about it. A LOT. I lost weight, ate healthier and looking a lot better these days in my opinion. So for those that say complaining doesn't do anything, well actually, IT DOES. It's just annoying at the same time.
Well in the spirit of being somewhat uplifting, I am in a good mood! I may... actually nevermind! TOO juicy for public blogging! Lol! And it's probably nothing, so whatever. Anyway the ball which I was blogging about last week, was a really fun night! I'm so grateful for all my friends and I love them all, A LOT. I think it's everybody's deepest fear to have no one to relate to, and I can relate to all of my friends and on lots of different levels! I mean, sure I'm not going to spill my heart out to most of them, but it's still nice to talk about some things. So yeah, the ball + friends + being invited to an afterball = ROCKS!
So lots of good things have happened this week, quite a lot actually considering it's been one week! But I'm loving it!
So look whose talking? It's me!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
One Year Of Blogging
Posted by creation of the nation at 6:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment