Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Rainy Day Women

Arggghhh!

Need to leave my house for the pre-ball in like an hour and a half, and I've barely even thought about what I'm going to do with my hair/face/body/life, and I haven't even tried on my suit altogether! How fail is that? I haven't even tried it on since I bought it actually. The pants were quite tight when I bought them, so hopefully I haven't gotten fatter in the last two weeks. Which wouldn't be unlikely.Anyway, it's going to be a good night and I will be out 'raving' (not) until the very early morning (aka. 2-3am) so... I'll be tired. I guess I'll just tweet if anything interesting happens that I feel the need to share. It's raining like a bitch right now, which is really not impressing me. It was raining when I woke up and it has continued to do so ever since, talk about annoying, lame AND inconveniant. Anyway, better go and begin to deal with everything. Have a great night Garin-ers, and the rest of the world I guess too. 평화

0 Comments: