Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chyna Girl

Well no one will get the title of this blog but me because none of you are devout 'sweetbox' fans, which is quite unfortunate if you ask me. Especially with the new album out only a few months ago, "The Next Generation". I think you should all go to sweetbox.com and check it out, but I can only encourage you to listen to quality music soo often. Well it's been a nice long weekend, very nice, maybe even the nicest yet if I thought about it. Which I won't.


Thursday was a bit (ie. a lot) bland, but Friday was nice cause I spent the afternoon / early morning with Helena and her friend Tarn. Helena went off to Sydney for like a MONTH as of 9am Saturday and the whole thing's quite a big deal for her. (ie. she's not going for a holiday) So I really hope and pray everything works out for her, she's my oldest and one of my most dearest friends ever and even though I'm a pretty hopeless friend sometimes, she knows I'm there for her!


So... Saturday, well I worked 11am-4pm which was a joy* as usual, not sure what was up with me but I was in a pretty bad mood. I just had really bad hair and having to sit there while like a million people pass through the shop feeling gross as, is not a good feeling. Especiallt when everyone you work with looks a LOT better! So after work I went for a quick run (which I am quite proud of) and then went to town and got dinner and saw G.I. Joe which if you ask me is quite a good movie, and didn't really get home until like 11.30pm and it was FREEZING. But a very fun night. :D


And... Sunday is now, and I should be studying but I'm not, so I'm off to have lunch and then I'll get onto it. Byee!

0 Comments: