Wednesday, October 14, 2009

These Dayz

"I don't know what I'm gonna do without you,

See I'm used seeing you every day.
And I wish that we could stay together,
Guess I'm gonna have to make my way.
You know you'll never be replaced and
You'll be my friend til' the end, yeah.
For now, we gotta say goodbye.
At least we got a try.
Sometimes we didn't get it right,
Sometimes we cried, sometimes we'd fight.
And even though this is our last night,
It will always be...

These days are the ones I'm gonna remember.
These days when I think about us together.
I won't forget, I won't forget, no no,
What you mean to me.
Those days, in my mind they'll be lasting forever.
Even when we go our separate ways...
I will remember these days."

Such an average day.
And now I have to do homework.
I really am not loving my life lately.

It's shit.

0 Comments: