Monday, November 9, 2009

3

Three more days left of school, and then the year is over and summer holidays! Well I have the exams first, so barely get a chance to be happy for another fortnight yet, but still, it's not far away now... The thing is, I'm really not that excited for the holidays right now. I mean, yesterday was my one and only day off of the whole week, and I was bored shitless! I have nothing to do for like, 6-7 weeks, I'll be bored as hell, and that's an unfortunate reality. I have weird working hours too which isn't quite what I want, but whatever, I'm not working until midnight every fucking week. I work in a retail store, who the hell wants to come in ANYTIME past like, 5pm? I mean, seriously? It's all home furnishings, no one in their right mind would be shopping until midnight, it's going to be so dead and boring.


Anyway, not much to blog about, I was just asked today by a friend at school what happened to "Being Joey" (what this blog was called a loooong time ago) and I was just like, it's hidden, and now no one reads it, so thank God for that! I made it available a wee while ago to some people, but then got too embarrassed and changed the link. Just goes to show how humble and UNattention-seeking I really am.

Weekend recap:
Sat: Worked, went to Lisa and Sophie's (work mate's) house and tried to have a party, and no one showed up so went home.

Sun: Did fuckall, a little study. Went for a big run which was good and still feeling it now. Slept really shit which was random as I was tired, but whatever.

0 Comments: