Well I am going to go and do some study now, preparing for my NCEA Exams (Level 2) and my first exam is English on Thursday! Believe it or not, blogging WILL help my exam because I am, typically, a very literate writer... well, I like to think. I'll admit that the original reason why I type properly, nd not lyk dis is because once upon a time (aka. not that long ago) I was a neopets.com addict. So embarrassing, I know, but whatever... everyone had an account there. Didn't they? Whatever, anyway to impress the cool kids on the "Fan Club" board (forum), known as the "FC", all the literate people were the 1337 people, which says 'leet', meaning "elite" meaning you're AWESOME. So I tried super hard by typing real properly, made no difference cause I was like 10-13 and lame as fuck, but it's the trying that mattered.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Dangerous and Moving
Anyway, the fact of the matter is, is that my typing style evolved from there and that is why I write such shoddy things, but at least, usually, spelt right. Unfotunately, as this sentence is proof of, my grammar has far to go. I passed formal and creative writing at school so I can't be too shit then, can I?
Besides rambling, haven't got much to report on, as I said; worked until midnight, and can't say I loved it. New workmates which I didn't like at first, but now I do, so that's cool and work's back to being alright. Anyway, NEED to go study and that is what I shall go and do RIGHT now. Need to do some exercise too, as looking/feeling/being very out of shape and gross.
Posted by creation of the nation at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment