Irrelevant title as usual, but why not exploit one of Britney Spears' songs and pick out all the juicy lines? Not like this what-is-likely-to-become-a-pointless-ramble deserves (or has) an actual title. Did fuck all today, undertook a substantial amount of study and was completed so now 1/4 of a History essay is memorized, well, partially. It only took so long because the introduction is the hardest bit to remember, cause it's pretty much mentioning everything you will later talk about, so having memorized that I can look back to it to remember what I'm supposed to be writing about, and hopefully, the rest of the info needed. I'm so screwed for History, fuck fuck fuck. Tomorrow I will attempt some more of that essay, and get onto some SERIOUS English revision. I'm so shit at essay writing, and failed all my mocks (really encouraging, not) but my plan-of-attack is to practically memorize all of the language/film techniques and then I'll at LEAST be set for Extended/Film essay. I've forgotten what the Short Text essay is even about, let alone what to do, but hopefully with a bit of joyous study, I shall pick it back up.
Monday, November 16, 2009
...Four on the Floor
Anyway, this blog is a disgrace as it is entirely about study which I now remember; no one gives a fuck about. Anyway, this blog was forced as I just wanted to document something from this boring day. Ta-ta.
Posted by creation of the nation at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment