Friday, November 6, 2009

Keeping it Real

I've probably already named a post 'Keeping it Real', as a result of Jodie Marsh's book of the same name, and the pretty much LOL-effect hearing me say such a thing will probably induce. Anyway, it's been one hell of a week and I've been pretty sick the entire thing, and even now I'm sniffling, got a sore throat, aching all over and a bit of a headache. I'll manage though, I mean there are lots of things in life that hurt more then a little flu/cold/whatever.


School dragged so much today, Mondays and Fridays are annoying cause they're always six single periods which really makes the day drag and it's hard to get much accomplished in a single period. God my first exam is English which is literally less then two weeks away, talk about MELTDOWN! I am gonna check what I was writing this time last year after I post this, it'll be funny to see.

Well I'm in a fairly good mood, my life is pretty much being it's usual self, boring, but ok. Friday night and have nothing planned, which isn't exactly anything new to me, but it's a bit of a letdown... nevermind though, work tomorrow, probably better for that, that I don't go out or do anything. Nothing to do anyway, such a joy being 17, so close to 18, but not close enough.

Well I'm going to take off, not much to do or say really, things just feel like old times which is nice. No drama, no excitement either, but I got some awesome news today about my friend and I'm really happy for her. Cheerio!

0 Comments: