What is up with this month? What is it? September? I don't know, November - whatever. The fact of the matter is, it's been a shit month, and it needs to end. Nothing has happened that I care about, and that is the plain truth. Exams have been hell, except worse, work's been different and weird and I've been working strange (and usually long) hours which have been ho-rrific. I'm in a very whingey and unhappy mood, and I haven't done any real exercise (although I'm sure work burns enough calories) for ages so feeling like a fat, miserable, single, lonely, desperate fuck. It's very last year.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Love the World
Anyway, apart from whinging... actually, there's no "apart from", that is it all. Had a nice day yesterday which was a change, saw "New Moon" and I officially now LOVE Kristen Stewart, which is a strange choice for me as she's so anti-Hollywood and hates everyone famous I like, but the fact-of-the-matter is... I think she's wicked! And I'd never say that, so that is a compliment.
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment