Friday, November 13, 2009

Obstacles and Signs

Should definitely be in bed right now, but being the rebel I'm often known to be, I am staying up late. The unfortunate facts are, this time tomorrow, I'll be at work tomorrow! I am working bizarre hours that is 5pm-12am (aka. midnight!) and I will literally cry. If I get those hours again I will have a huge fuss, work is so strange right now also, the manager quit and we just got a new one and I really don't know what I can get away with, with him so I'm always quite nervous and paranoid whenever I'm at work and it's uncomfortable. The crazy thing is, is that there's 6 new staff working at work right now and none of them have a clue what they're doing, I don't have a clue who they are and it's totally weird and they all seem to know each other. It's like a work god-damn takeover! Shame it's not Tabatha off "Tabatha's Salon Takeover", fuck I loved that show! That woman was an actual dream and I genuinely laughed watching that show, which is pretty humiliating.


Well considering it's nearly midnight, and my parents are taking off to Wellington at the crack of dawn tomorrow, I'd better get moving (to bed). I'm planning on beginning a summer diet and I was shocked to see that I was skinnier last year than I am now, from a photo I saw today, which is upsetting and I have realized I have slumped into my old binging ways just because I go for the occasional run. Well I'm not impressed, and a diet is going to be happening!! (remind me about that in the morning...)

0 Comments: