Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ALARM

I accidentally left my alarm on from yesterday, when I had to get up early, and I almost cried cause for a minute I thought I had school. Then I remembered that I had finished my exams and it was the holidays! It's just because I've been worrying about the one day I have to go to school, on the 9th I think, which is the last day. How god awful is that? Too awful for words, that is for sure. So today was pretty grim, it was raining really hard just when I was going to go out with Lisa (from work) and go hang out with her friend Jen, who I've met a few times and she's really nice - and I LOVE her flat for some reason. God knows why, but I think it's amazing.

Well after her flatmate (also a workmate) Sophie had finished work, we went to "Cotton On", the new store in Nelson, and had a look. Exciting for girls maybe, for guys? Not so much, there's barely anything there for guys. Some cool things, but it's basically another JayJays. But a little more expensive I think. LAME.

Anyway well I was invited by them to go hang with their Mum's and go to Ruby Bay's for the opening of Lisa's cousin's fish & chip shop, but I really couldn't be bothered - which sounds slack I know, but everyone knows what it's like when you just want to do something chill. (ie. sit at home and read/watch tv/go on the computer) and that was the mood I was in. I get very overwhelmed by social activity very fast. Well I'll tell you a soppy, attention/sympathy grabbing story about why I probably am that way. Well let's face it, all through primary school (and even still, but hopefully not as bad) I was a complete, ugly freak and had pretty much no friends. I'm not gonna lie, primary school - at the end of the day - sucked for me. I was bullied like a slut, I guess I didn't mind it at the time, simply because I was naivĂ©, but now I realize just how awful it was. Bullying has a long-term impact, long-term meaning LIFELONG btw. More should be done for anti-bullying I think, it's horrendous what kids can do/say to each other and when you're young and fragile, and if you're too intelligent to take no notice of it (as in, you take things to heart - which people say you shouldn't do, but if you do all it really means is that you think about things more aka. intelligent) it hurts you deep!

So anyway, the fact of the matter is, now that I'm not as lame and I actually have friends that want to do stuff, I really do find it very overwhelming! God knows why, I really am a lazy gaming nerd at heart - and if someone gave me an Xbox 360 and some fun games, I'd be set for the whole holidays! Unfortunately they won't, and hence I'll have to be social and wear myself (and my eftpos balance) down flat. Cunt work's hasn't given me any extra hours, and then hasn't even given me the day off for Saturday, which I took off to go to Christchurch this weekend, for a cousin's wedding, so they fucking need to get over the fact that I am not going to be there whether they like it or not. Factual information.

Anyway, I have plans to hang out with someone awesome tomorrow - and that is that, cheerio!

0 Comments: