ell in the spirit of milking Christmas Eve for all it's worth, it is well and truly and officially Christmas Eve! And I have done... nothing. Well, unless you include Twittering and Facebook as doing something, which at times I'd argue, but for now; I'm not. Well at least it's not New Years, which by the looks of things I will literally be spending at home, by myself and will work New Years Day and the day after. Jealousy may as well be your middle name.
They say that how you spend New Years is how you'll spend your year, so... if I'm alone and miserable, not liking it so much! Maybe I'll have to invite a certain someone over... well if so they better be prepared to go to bed god-awfully early, because I have to be at work at 8.45am. Which in my book (and hopefully everyone else's) is FUCKING early! Anyway, the facts of the matters are is that I'm too paranoid to give into that so... I don't care if I'm at some random party doing like, a jig in the corner and wasted, the facts are; I need to be doing SOMETHING. Otherwise I'll basically be in Year 10/11 again. (ie. MISERABLE AND LONELY!!!) This year has definitely been an improvement on that front.
I know I've been bit boring lately and haven't discussed anything that hasn't just been me whinging and trying to get serious, but this time of the year always seems to bring me down a bit, and although I may not seem it (or maybe I do) but really, this Christmas just hasn't been my year. I literally remember crying on Christmas day last year, and God I can still remember what. Hoepfully this year it'll be different, God... this could be my last Christmas at home? Doubt it, but next year there's a good chance I could be gone, or it will be my last Christmas then. Eitherway, this is one of my final Christmas' at home, and Christmas is meant to be about family right? Then again, what else would I do if I didn't have Christmas? Probably nothing, and try to find somewhere to work Christmas Day and earn a fuckload of money. That'd be hott.
Anyway, I hope everyone else is a lot more cheerful, excited and getting WASTED for Christmas, or at least New Years (one of the two please) and I shall be trying to, probably not Christmas as I'll be at my parent's friend's place (yay...) with their friends. So really, I'll be spending my Christmas with my parent's friend's friends. WHAT... a heartfelt mood that'll insert. Whatever, at least it's only for dinner. I haven't even really thought about what I'm getting for Christmas, probably nothing. I've had ONE single fucking Christmas Card. ONE! (and I made 7 in total...) Hopefully I'll get some tomorrow, if not, fuck you all who didn't send me one. I was going to send EVERYONE that meant something to me this year one, but then I realised... that'd be desperate. And do I REALLY want to send ex-friends/relationshipees cards? I was tempted to be sweet and do so... but then I thought... how much do they really deserve it...? And then I clicked. THEY DON'T. Well some do, a certain someone from my past (well, not that long ago actually) has crept back into my mind and it's like... IDK, nostalgic I guess, and to think it was this year. So random! Whatever, Christmas makes you think about people you care about... and that is what I have been doing.
And with that, I would like to say I care about EVERYONE who ever bothers to read this and thank you so much for... well, everything! I mean that to everyone who has had ANYTHING to do with me this year. Love you all!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve "Final"
Posted by creation of the nation at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment