Thursday, December 17, 2009

Like from a year ago...

I feel miserable today, and I'm pretty sure it's because:

a) I went for a run for the first time in two weeks and realised how quickly I have become unfit I have become

or


b) I am fat!!

Unfortunately, it is both. Yes fuckwits, here we are again. Me at my "finest" (not quite), whinging about my weight and feeling UGLY. I literally do like fat though and seem to have a very yoyo-weight-inclined body. I shall admit I recycle outfits, and I was wearing the EXACT same thing I wore last week and I look HUGE and disgusting. I could cry I looked so bad! The gist of the story is, my diet is back on (after a very pleasant break) and now I need to attempt to recover what I have lost (ie. fitness and a semi-ok body). Running must become my new friend, and all others (yes, that includes you) needs to make way for my exercise regime. Daily hour runs at least. God, how many times do I need to use italic, bold and underlined text to get my point across? Apparently, a lot.

Today I've been up to fuckall, yesterday was a different story! I had a driving lesson at 10am in the morning (which I was shit at, I hate manual cars!) and that was stressful but the man didn't seem to shocked/surprised by anything so maybe I'm not as useless as he was thinking. I guess he's used to it, I do feel ten times more stupid then any other client he's had ever. I shall admit something here that is very bad-boy of me and will shock you all silly, I illegally drove (on my learner's licence) in my friends automatic. I say that because I am actually one of the greatest drivers, give me power steering and a great stereo and you'll love it! Give me a manual, and I'm fucked. Literally. Well not literally, but close enough - minus the pleasure.

I also hung out with my friend Reece and... oh yeah! There was a boy with asperger syndrome that a teacher at school asked if I would hang out in town with, and I did and thankfully Reece came along or else I would have literally been stuck in the dead centre of awkward city, not like that's not where we ended up anyway, but it was less terrible. The guy was pretty cool, we took him to Founders Park (that place is so odd!) and other places that I've decided I can't be bothered saying.

Anyway blah blah I went home in the evening and then "Robbie" picked me up and we went to his house and watched some movies, ate some delish fruit crumble he made and had a bit of a heart to heart (which we tend to do all the time) and then I admitted my embarrassing fake Kathy Griffin twitter page, oh fuck I did it again. Whatever, desperateness reaches new limits in my life. What was I saying? Oh yeah we watched a bit of the movie umm... "Miami Vice" but it bored me, so we watched a James Bond movie, forgot which one, whatever - it was pretty good. Those movies are complicates though, that is a fact. Anyway he kindly dropped me off home at like, 1am and then I went to bed and then I woke up at like... 11am, and did nothing for ages except hate myself for being fugs.

The end.

0 Comments: