Sunday, January 31, 2010

A day in the past.

If anyone reads my blog, sorry for not having it even be an actual blog, I've just kinda got sick of writing about my own life because it is so boring. Does anyone care that I had a HORRIBLE, awful and god-disgusting day at work yesterday? No, you do not, because with all the empathy in the world you're extremely unlikely to do a single thing about it, and I don't blame you. All I'm saying is that there's no point talking if nobody is going to do anything about it, and without even knowing anyone's read this blog (from judging 0 comments on nearly all posts, that is so) it seems a bit of a waste of time to expect any sympathy or kind words around this abandoned blog.

Still, I have a passion (well, that's an overly strong word...) for blogging, and it really is the same as journal writing, except it's intended to be read. I don't really intend for it to be read, but I know it's on the internet and I know it's possible, so with that in mind I'm willing to get over it and accept that it may or may not be read. Just trying to stick up for myself incase anyone accused this blog to be me "attention seeking", because seriously, if I wanted attention seeking I'd just go change my Facebook relationship status so that everyone in my real life would question it. Or maybe I already did that...? ;-)

Anyway, nothing much to report on. (why do I always say that...?) Well, actually there is but it's something I'd keep to myself rather than announcing to the internet. Let's just say... I found a really good way to FUCK things up, that were good, in my life. Well, to be honest, they weren't "good", but they were better then they are now. I just hope I can salvage things, and that it's not impossible, cause there's a good chance it is, and that would NOT be good. To say the least. (ie. most) And yes, it is about a relationship. And no, you do not care if you're an online random. But if you're a real life person, you might, cause in real life, I never talk about my relationships. (the 's' used vaguely, there hasn't been many) I'm sure you can figure out why... and if you can, fuck you for prying into my badly-covered-up life.

With that all said and done, I'm heading off to read my NW Magazine (well, finish it) and... yeah. Have a good one readers! I love each and every one of you. But I don't know who the christ you are, so if you wanted appeciation you'd have to leave me a comment. Also, fellow bloggers, PLEASE leave me a fucking comment and I'll check out your blog cause I love finding other cool blogs! See ya! (and yes, I actually will, I'm not some hungry cunt that wants 'comments' to feel cool, believe me.)

0 Comments: