Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years

Well today is officially 1/01/2010, quite scary really and also a bit annoying that I have to start the whole year from scratch! I quite like the final months of the year, the 'bers' (September, October, November, December) because they are just... IDK, they seem quite final and it's sad to say goodbye to a year in a way, but also welcome to have a new one. Now it seems the countdown to the beginning of my last year of school is coming... in very early February I believe is the first day. May be the 1st or 2nd? Regardless, I am dreading and I know some cunt teacher will give me homework, or "homestudy" as my charmingly unique school likes to call it. It's quite sad cause lots of people are leaving Nelson this year, which is quite upsetting. Still, plenty of good people around - one in particular! (aka. person of the moment)

My New Years was, shockingly, a huge boring let down and I can't say I cared for it one little bit! It was spent with special people, well, a special person, but otherwise... a let down. So was Christmas, I've been a really crabby mood lately, and the reason is because I haven't been able to spend time with the people I would have preferred to. I haven't seen most of my best friends for weeks, I'm sick to god-awful death of my parents, and there's more family on the way right now. I really just want to scream, but luckily I'm not that useless and can control myself, somewhat.

I had to work today, after getting to sleep, FINALLY, at about 2am & then getting up at 7am and it was very boring and lame, but I seemed to be in a better state then everyone else. One guy literally got a DUI (Driving Under the Influence aka. drunk driving) on his way to work, he was drunk as a skunk and another worker, funnily enough my manager thought she might be pregnant. Don't you love New Years? I'm anti-holidays, and the only time I enjoy in life is... well, that's actually a hard one. I think I'm falling into a bit of a depressiony-life rutt type of situation, even though things are going good for me. I don't even know what'll make me truly happy these days, I'm not proud of my lack-of-holiday-spirit and I don't even know why I hated it all this year cause the idea of it is quite excited!

Anyway, I am so tired I cannot believe I have strung this blog together. Going to bed now, goodnight.

0 Comments: