The last few days have been considerably busy, well actually, my life is actually quite busy these days. Which is good cause I'm doing something, but not because I need a few days to really figure out what sort of space I'm in and who I am. It sounds dramatic, but I really don't know who I am any more and it's quite confusing but annoying at the same time. I think that over the last year I just changed and maybe that's why, cause I can't find the same person within me any more, I'm completely different. It's exciting, but a little difficult cause I just really can't figure myself out. I know that sounds fucked up but this is my blog and I'm allowed to write what I like, so if you think I'm weird then you can suck it.
Well when did I last blog? Thursday? Well, since then I hung with my friends Brandon and Nick (Pittar, duh) and it was really cool! I give Nick a lot of crap (well not really, but in my mind I do) at school but really, he is cool and a good laugh! We saw the movie "Sherlock Holmes" which was, really, quite boring. I don't usually yawn in exciting films but in this one, I did. A LOT. Then we went to Brandon's house, I cannot believe he is leaving, for Brisbane, next Friday! So so sad. Anyway... (*tear*) We played Halo 3 which is so corny for guys to do, but at the end of the day, games are fun, and that is why people play them. So all the wannabes that try and act like they're super social and that games are "nerdy" can shove it. I hate people like that, who don't actually say it but you know that they think they're social butterflies and it's like.. "Well, actually, you're not. You're just a bitch." Not that I'd ever say it. Well... I might, but only online. Face to face confrontations aren't my strong point, however, I can on occasion be witty. That is lé fact.
I also bought a PSP off Brandon for $100, which was a very high price if you ask me, but since he is a friend I thought I'd give into his demanding prices. ;)
Saturday I worked like a slave, except literally, it was nine (yes, that is 9) hour day (in retail, so... times that by how much sanity you have lost working there) (aka. a lot of it, and yes, I'm confused too) and it was painful. Today I hung out with Robert, ugh fine I'll just convert, "Robbie" (as he is now called) and it was a a good day! We watched "Kath and Kim" and "24: Redemption" which were both pretty good, 24 wasn't very exciting but... what is? That is my question to you, my readers. That's my blogging sesh for today, over it.
P.S. I have decided to start using labels again, but only for things people in the world might actually be searching, not "Kill me I'm fat and need to apply tan." which is unfair, considering this is my blog, but I guess the internet users of the world will hopefully not be searching such material. Even though they should be.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment