Isn't that a nice blog title? I thought so. Also, it's completely irrelevant to what this blog will be about - although not completely, but mostly. I'll just do a bit of a recap (I seem to say that a lot), but I guess that's what most of my standard posts are about. Me rambling on about things that have happened to me, in hope that someone may find enlightenment out of them. So Friday was a boring waste-of-space school day, nothing to talk about there. Had a tennis lesson and I officially realize I am crap and even though I know I'm not a natural sportsman, I do enjoy tennis and I'd love to improve - and with practice, I shall!
Ok, so Saturday I went to town and hung out with my friends Ashleigh, Natalie, Lydia and Alice. We spent a good part of the day looking for costumes for Alice's birthday next Saturday, and we have to dress up as something from one of the letters in her name. So A, L, I, C and E were my options. Needless to say, the vowels aren't very helpful. Anyway I think I'll go as "Lautenslager", which you won't get unless you go to my school, but Craig Lautenslager is a guy at my school who is obsessed with running, and he's really good at it and I'm sure in a few years he'll end up at the Olympics for long distance running. I thought that was quite a hilar idea of mine, so I'll gather up some sick trackpants, a gross top and some awful sneaker shoes and turn up like that. One good thing, is that I'll be company. If worse comes to worse I'll steal my friend's suitcase costume and wear it and call it "luggage", that'd be hott.
Saturday evening, my friend Oscar text me and was like "Walk up the Grampians?" and I was keen, so we headed up there with his dog Rocky. So all was well and we got to the top and were huffing and puffing like idiots, and then god-forsake, the damn dog was off his lead and ran off after a sheep. So we carried on thinking he'd turn up... and he didn't. Seeing a massive flock of sheep running off in the distance wasn't very comforting either. Eventually we started getting worried cause the dog was nowhere to be seen. Needless to say, an hour later of running around these steep-as-slut hills, the dog had NOT turned up and the sun had set and was getting dark. Sadly we just had to go home, Oscar was probably (well, was) dying and had to go home without his dog.
That night I went to my friend Lisa's house, and her old flatmate (and one of my best friends) Sophie was there along with friends Reece, Stacey... another girl whose name I've forgotten. F--k! Haha, but I don't actually know her that well - oh! Shyanne! Think that's how you spell it? And her boyfriend/baby-daddy Lindsay, he was pretty cool! Later on Lisa's boyfriend turned up with a bunch of scary g-unit guys and I was shitting myself cause I'm sure you can guess... the whole gangster/drug life ain't my scene. (as much as I'd want it to be.) (Incase you can't guess, not actually.) (But it would be nice to fit in to that scene sometimes.)
Uhh, so today's mission is heading to Richmond to investigate the the shoe stores there cause I'm desperate for a pair of "Kustom" brand shoes, I found a major pair of silver/gray ones in Nelson yesterday but the c--ts didn't have my size (11), I was crying. So I'm heading elsewhere to look, I'm literally desperate. Sad to hear about the horrible disaster in Chile! My god this world is going crazy, Haiti & Chile within a month! F--k! Apparently the earthquake is sending tsunamis elsewhere and little ol' helpless New Zealand is even in danger. Freaky shit! Praying that everything's alright.
Thinking of everyone in the world! God bless.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Capture the Moment
Posted by creation of the nation at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment