Sunday, February 7, 2010

Celebrity Death Catch-Up


Don't you just hate it when you have the greatest thing to blog but you literally CANNOT afford to literally write it out on the internet, cause you know it's bound to have bad consequences? That, my readers, is my current dilemma. Anyway, so I've just been catching up on my celebrity news, I thought I was up with it but really, I'm not right now! Anyway, so it's good to see that Brittany Murphy's death in December was accidental and the result of pneumonia, anemia and "multiple drug intoxication," the Los Angeles Coroner's office has confirmed. Well not good, but it wasn't like a suicide attempt or a homicide or anything, which is always good. Such a shame though, she was really talented and starred in some awesome movies. (Especially "Love, and other Disasters"!)

Also, Casey Johnson, Tila Tequila's fiancé who also passed away last month, died from diabetic ketoacidosis, which is a life-threatening condition caused by lack of insulin and sky-high blood sugar because she had diabetes. It's really sad about Casey because she tweeted at me on Twitter once, only a week or so before she died! Crazyness! Unfortunately, according to Tila, an ex-girlfriend of Casey's deleted her Twitter, so the Tweet was also deleted unfortunately.

(Please click here and rate my blog by clicking "Rate It".)

0 Comments: