Although I'm sure many people within New Zealand are glad it's Saturday tomorrow, I can tell you very strongly, I am not one of them. See, when I originally went to "get a job", I imagined like a morning or afternoon shift, I never envisioned I would find myself working every Saturday for mostly NINE HOUR SHIFTS. All I get is two fucking 15 minute breaks and one unpaid 30 minute break. It's so shit and the days are horrendous, it's retail for god sake! Needless to say, I hate it and Saturdays are not fun! What I am looking forward to is hopefully spending some time with my friends Saturday evening and not having to be back home by god-damn 10pm, which is pretty much my weeknight curfew, and that's pushing it in my parent's eyes. Love* living at home, well, at least I don't need to pay for much. Not looking forward to paying everything myself a whole lot, well, unless my income increases significantly. Maybe everyone has it, but I have the biggest hunger for money, if I haven't experienced having my own wealth by the age of 50, I'm committing suicide. That's a promise. (Not really!)
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment