Well considering it's my LAST chance to enter for the YouSayToo.com awards, I know this will most likely be read ON YouSayToo.com, but seriously, could you PLEASE click "Rate It" on my blog? I have never won anything in my life (well, apart from like, $4 scratchies from my parents) and that is not a lie! So being a finalist on the YouSayToo Awards could be my lucky break, and who could deny a hard working student in their senior year at highschool with a Saturday job? Do you know that, that is less than 20% of the population in that same situation! A working secondary school student? So that makes me in the 20% of hardest working highschool students in the country. So for the love of god don't be stingy and even if you're my competition, live a little, please.
Now, enough of grovelling, my day? Well, it's Day 3 of school for 2010 and so far it's been... well, pretty boring to be honest. School camp next week at French Pass, Tuesday-Friday and I only found out today that all of the payments DIDN'T EVEN COVER FOOD! So now I have to pay an extra $40 on top of the original $175 payments, it's like a joke! The worst thing is, I don't want to go on this fucking camp! I HATE camping and I hope you fucking die if you try and convince me that "I'll enjoy it" or "Just be positive and it'll be ok", look. I fucking hate camping. I hate all the boys at my school, and of course the boys and girls are seperated to within an inch of my LIFE. Well I mean, some are ok, but very few and very few I want to sleep on the floor on sick mattresses with, literally.
Actually I've gotten myself so angry I don't want to blog.
To all and everyone making me go on this school camp, go fuck yourself.
P.S. Sorry for swearing so much.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
The Final Leg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment