Saturday, February 13, 2010

Gruelling Routine

Well as of, now, my year is officially about to get stuck into a boring routine for pretty much the entire year. Monday-Friday = school, and little time for anything else. Saturday = Work, opportunities for the evening, sort of, and Sunday - my only free day. Which I usually need to recover from the week anyway, and then it's back to Monday and all the sacrifices/suicide-attempts inspired by school, homework and study. Garin College FTL.


So today, I thought I'd be VERY considerate and ring work on Friday to tell them that I was feeling sick and miserable and would not be there the next day, but I was told that I needed to come in. Can I just say, I have worked at my store for over a year, and I have never had a sick day - never! So the one time I want/need one, I can't? WTF! So I hauled my ass to work today and sat on check-out for 8 hours which was not fun, to say the least. I was going to go to Nelson's "Opera in the Park" this evening with mum, but far too shattered to even consider it, let alone actually go - and my only other hope of enjoying myself was gone, by some certain friends all going to a party, that I was invited to. Which sounds sad and woe-is-me, but I don't actually care cause I don't know the people whose party it is, but the fact they're all going out when I'm stuck at home and all my so-called-Garin friends haven't even contacted me, is pretty lame.


Well this is basically just a big whinge really, I'm in a big blogging mood and want to blog daily, especially after coming 9th on the YouSayToo.com awards, which by the way, was (and remains to be) very sexy. I wonder when my prize will arrive... I'm actually more excited about winning this auction on TradeMe.co.nz (New Zealand's eBay), which is 8  180ML Watermelon Twist Body Butters, and I live for moisturising and body butters - so needless to say, excited!


For some reason the font of this post has fucked up and REFUSES to go back to whatever the default is, so Verdana will have to do. Be grateful.

0 Comments: