I'm still fucked off. I have literally wanted a god damn position at the school since year fucking 9 and I didn't get anything, ANYTHING. Seriously. I don't want to go on about it, but actually, I do - and fuck it makes me shitty. Everything at school is miserable, now look (especially to Sarah Q, who reads this - I think. haha), people at school can be good, but most of the time - they all fucking suck, except for you Sarah. You're always great, except for when you talk about really smart things with Nick and I feel like a 5 year old in year 13 calculus. I've just been in a ho-rrific mood for the last two days. It's not even that I didn't get the stupid school roles, it's just the fact that I officially don't get acknowledged for anything. I mean, seriously! I can't be fucked being modest, I would have been better for the stupid roles I wanted then the people that got them. I mean, knowing my luck damn Oscar and Lucy will see this blog so I'd better not write anything horrible...
...but you know I want to. (and I'm thinking it, trust me.) Let's just say... when I'm bored shitless putting up with you, I'll deal with it - but I'll be hating you inside and not getting over it. I know it's unfair, as it wasn't even their choice, but jealousy and just general being-fucked-off doesn't always need to make logical sense. I need someone to blame, and the people that (in my eyes, and basically in reality) stole my roles are the ones I'll be fucked off at. I have literally always wanted a head role at school, and have always thought I'd be the type to get it - but no, didn't get fucking anything and have to put up with a whole year of shit now. As if life isn't fucking crap enough, I mean, christ sake. Even the very few things in my life, are all hard and difficult - it's a fucking joke and nice overdose on some strong painkillers is very attractive sometimes for numerous reasons, obviously I'm exaggerating - but less and less by the day, believe me.
On a lighter note... Wait, never mind - there is none.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Sore Loser (Continued) x2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment