Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sore Loser (Continued)

So as if I wasn't shitty enough yesterday, I was fucked off and then came to discover that my friend Oscar had won the fucking Captain of Arts position, and for some reason he hadn't told me which fucked me off A LOT cause I was asking but he was too busy "not telling anyone cause everybody didn't know", as if it fucking mattered. Anyway, whatever, that fucked me off and then it was house assembly (the school's split into four houses, like Harry Potter, ish) and so I decided (reluctantly) to go for Head of House. Reluctantly cause I didn't want to lose, anyway I went up and did a stupid little fucked up speech in front of the house which god knows how good it was, but I feel like it went pretty well - anyway, the cunts didn't vote for me obviously and this girl Lucy won! Lucy's lovely, but... BITCH. I wanted to fucking win. It fucked me off to know I lost both the popularity vote, and the teacher vote. It's a big-ass blow to the ego, that's for sure.

Then of course, I was "blessed" with having statistics as a subject later on during the day - I don't know if I'm literally retarded or what, but I can literally not even fathom what the fuck the maths is about, let alone do it and remember all the ridicules formulas and names of everything - the teacher being... less than sweet, doens't help. Needless to say I was the dumbest person in that class, in all seriousness - and after two periods of classtime I have literally done less then 1/4 of a page of work, while others are into their 3rd or 4th page - it's a joke, and fucked if I know what the christ I'm supposed to be doing. I'll be on a campaign to drop Statistics swiftly, to say the least.

I'm bitter, resentful, angry, jealous and I will never get over it.

0 Comments: