I'm bitter and fucked off, I nominated myself (this is how desperate I am, literally) for the "Captain of Arts" position at school and had a boring interview that I had to wait around for like 15 minutes for, and it was a load of bullshit and then I just got a call telling me I didn't get the position! I'm fucked off, I wanted that GADDAMN position! I guess the unfortunate truths are that a last year, there was a guy shall we say, similar to me (except worse) who had the same role - which maybe cancelled me out, IDK. Anyway, they either chose out of some guys called Nick, Brodie, Caleb or Tony - who can all suck it for all I care, cause I wanted that f-ing role! Anyway, I guess I'll have to suck it up and try get over it - but I know I won't. God, I didn't even think I cared but as it turns out, I do and I'm pissed! Garin College is fucked up and I hope the principle reads this and kicks me out of school because I'd gladly leave, cunts! Should have gone to Nayland after all... except not cause I hate some people there, but in a nice big school I could just blend in and not even bother trying to do anything. I just get suck with the boring jobs aka. Vinnies, and do all the hard work while others get the credit.
For the rest of the year, I will be sullen and miserable and be pessimistic about everything - and tomorrow is when we can go for the Head of Houses (aka. the second-best thing) and that means I will never in my entire life be a Head Boy, when blatantly, I'm made for it. Fuck you school!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Sore Loser
Posted by creation of the nation at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment