Monday, February 8, 2010

...until Friday

Well the day has finally arrived, well not yet but tomorrow, close enough! I have to go to school camp tomorrow! I fucking hate camp! Well the one positive thing is that it is the LAST school camp I EVER have to go on! For some fucked up reason our school has one every year and it's compulsory. Last year's camp was so horrific, I never get over it. Literally. So miserable. Anyway, I won't be able to blog again until Friday which is very depressing! AND the worst thing about it is that I will be away when the YouSayToo.com awards are drawn so I won't be around to encourage voters! But seriously...



I really, really, REALLY want to win a FUCKING prize for the awards, I've literally never won anything (read my whinge about that here) and I need you readers to just click on the link (the big one) and then click "Rate It" on the YouSayToo.com page. If you want to be literally a DREAM, sign up (create a profile) and THEN rate it and instead of just +1 rating I'll get +3. The competition is almost over so I need all the ratings I can get! Please spread the word and get all your friends to do it. I've never wanted something so badly! (Well, I have... but not recently. I've gotten what I wanted. ;D JJK... ish).

Anyway, not a lot else to report on so I'll do a 'Celebrity of the Week' soon. :)

0 Comments: