Happy Valentines Day everyone! It's so dumb, but it's kind-of-a-holiday well... day, I could enjoy. I LIVE for materialism and these consumer-driven "holidays", I mean, "Religious holidays" - I forget Christmas and Easter are ALL about Christ...
That may be where they originated from, but they sure as hell aren't centred around that any more! For most people, Easter = Chocolate Eggs, Christmas = Presents and Valentine's Day, of course, equals chocolate AND presents! Of course, the real meaning of 'Valentine's Day' is love, and in a way, that hasn't changed! Sure it's just another occasion to burn money, but it really is a genuinely cool day and I love it! Anyway, I slept in for the first time in like, a fortnight tonight, and being a teenager - that is heaven. Anyway, time to shower and get ready for my day - feeling a little fat so hopefully will look OK in my clothes. (unlikely) Toodles!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment