What a boring mother f-ing week! So annoying and and so many shit things have happened. I honestly need to go and stay at that nice, super-expensive rehab that Lindsay Lohan went to ("Promises") to treat her "exhaustion" - I'm sure Lindsay. I'm always sceptical about all those drug scandals and stuff that the celebrities are always made out to be part of, and I hardly ever believe the magazines - but in LOLhans case... I think it's a little more likely. Anyway, I still love her and think she's a legend - and so do you. Otherwise GTFO my blog.
I'm basically forcing myself to write this blog cause I'm really not in the mood for trying to add muy pequino humour to your otherwise sad and boring day. BTW, by "basically forcing", I mean I am literally enduring pain to write. So god damn miserable! Seriously. Could this week have been any worse? I think not. Then again last week was pretty shitstorm-esque too, needless to say I'm SO ready for the Easter holidays - 2 weeks off will be bliss just about now. A year off would be even better. No, I would not get bored.
Well, yes I probably would - but I'd rather be bored than bored and having to do some lez assignment. That is el fact. Anyway, no point getting too excited about this weekend because it is going to be miserable because all the plans I had have now been put on a permanent hiatus and I will be lonely and miserable because my parents are away. What... a nice vacation for them. As for me, I'll be home bored shitless - although I will have my dog which will be good. Mia is a gem! Love her.
I'd better post this link, it was the cover story of yesterday's "Nelson Mail" local paper and my mum was featured on the cover.
You gotta admit, that's pretty much D-List.
Click HERE for the story. (my mum Margaret's bit is the bottom third.)
Friday, March 26, 2010
Christ the Saviour*... can suck it.
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:34 PM
Labels: Lindsay Lohan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment