The never ending circle of hell that is school, work, breather, school, work, breather... has continued to carry on and torment me. I miss the summer holidays! Hard to believe they were six weeks ago! Such a joke! I'm not really in much of a blogging mood lately, one thing I am excited about is the YouSayToo.com awards - remember me rambling on about that? My prize is finally on the way, as YouSayToo e-mailed me and said it was coming from L.A. and would take approx. 2 weeks. It's a silly prize, but still - it's just cool to win something for like, the first time ever. I never win! So I'm super excited.
School's a literal nightmare and I need to stop writing this f-ing blog and do my work, cause there's a FUCKLOAD of absolutely boring shit to do, and I am NOT happy. That is lé fact. Murder me please.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
The Cycle Goes On
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment