While I plant my watermelon on Farmville (Facebook application) I thought I'd stop by and ask "have you seen the background of my blog?" Because I have reached the conclusion, it looks like an old woman's wallpaper. Specifically, a cat-loving old lady with pictures of insanely cute kittens and puppies lying around. Can someone remind me to go and harvest my crops on Farmville right now, in four days? So... Sunday for NZ/Aus, and Saturday for USA - or god knows where else. In my imagination people from "all over the world" read this blog and share it with all their friends, but in reality I must admit I know that it's just people from school who think I'm fucked in the head (and they'd be right) and want a good laugh. Which btw, you won't be getting. Suck on that. ;)
Anyway, this blog is going nowhere... and I'm not even going to tell you why. Hah.
LOVES IT.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Granny Blog
Posted by creation of the nation at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment