Time for a great big whinge about my life at work and the sad changes that are occurring regarding it. Well thanks to work I made two of my best out-of-school friends, Lisa and Sophie and I'm obsessed with them - they make life fun! Ever since I started at work (Start of March last year) I have died for them and been super close, spend most of my holidays at their flat (they flat together) and it was just awesome! Then my friend Reece and his friend Christie (my friend now too) moved in to their flat, so when I went over it was amazing cause it was four of my best friends all living together! How exciting is that? Very exciting if you ask me. Anyway, about three months ago things started to get difficult... maybe even longer back, but problems arose that I need not mention - but serious shizz, and then in January, Sophie gets pregnant - scandalous if you ask me. Anyway, needless to say a tiny flat with three others (all dare I say, "careless" teens) is barely ideal to raise a baby in - so she moved out (and left work! D=)
Now today I find out that Lisa has just left work, makes me bawl! Work will be miserable without them, the sad thing is pretty much all of my work friends have now left. One of my BFFLs Mark left at the end of January which was a very sad occasion, then Emily, Michael and... I'm missing someone. Who the f--k...? IDK, but someone else left. These people are all literally my friends! It's so, so sad.
What's even more sad? They're all moving out to different places! Sophie's going to her parents, Lisa's going to her parents, Reece is unsure and Christie is going to her boyfriend's place. So now I'll never really get to hang out with all four of them, ever again. Super, super upsetting.
I'm like a loner at work now, and I miss them all a shitload! Sad sad stuff...
RIP Long-lost friends.
P.S. I now have to do homework that I should have been doing instead of blogging, so if you read this - you better be grateful. Hearing me complain is such a joy I know. ;)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Tides of Change
Posted by creation of the nation at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment