I have OFFICIALLY been motivated enough to do something I've been thinking of doing for a long time. It's kinda embarrassing what it is, and it's not completely finished but for now I'm just working on content.
So my great announcement is... I have made a celebrity gossip blog! Actually it's not "gossip", it's news, but either way it's going to be cool. I basically just source the most interesting stories on the latest celebrities and post it, so nothing to it really - but it's going to be great and even if no one reads it, it's fun to do! I named it 'Fametopia' because... Paparazzi Monster was too long. ;-) I thought that was a cool name. I'm sure someone will steal and make the blog now!
So head over to http://www.fametopia.blogspot.com for the latest gossip on only the celebrities I care about, and it really is the latest stuff, I try to avoid posting old shitty stuff.
ALSO, I have another blog made which is devoted to Lady Gaga who I love the most dearly of all celebrities! She is sooo much more than a celebrity and anyone that even tries to deny it... can suck it.
So check out http://www.gaganatic.blogspot.com.
I have created and will run Twitter pages for both of these blogs, so check out Gaganatic's twitter page by clicking HERE and Fametopia's by clicking HERE.
I have both of these blogs added to YouSayToo.com so I'm hoping this will get them somewhat noticed. Many of my friends have told me that I should be the next Perez, so why not? I will be. Except skinnier. Loves it. And less fucking annoying, with hope.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Big Announcement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment